Your First Visit
Scheduling Your Visit
To schedule an appointment with the craniofacial team, please call the program coordinator at 954-276-1551.
Before Your Visit
New patients will receive a packet of information including a letter with your child’s appointment date and time and any other pertinent information.
The nurse will call you to review your child’s medical information prior to your clinic visit. You will also receive reminder calls prior to your appointment. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call 954-276-1550.
What to Bring
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Medical records
- List of medications and immunization record
- Documentation of legal guardianship if applicable
- Snack, drinks and whatever else you may need to be comfortable
- List of questions you would like to ask
- Co-pays if applicable
What to Expect
- Photos of your child will be taken for clinical purposes only
- Individual visits for you and your child with providers
- Individual provider evaluations based on your child’s needs
- Interpreter services as needed
- Interaction with other families
After Your Visit
- The team will meet to develop a comprehensive and individual treatment plan of care for your child
- You will receive a call from the craniofacial team nurse case manager to review and explain the team treatment plan and assist you with the recommendations. For questions, please call the nurse case manager at 954-276-1554.
- You also will receive a letter with the team treatment plan
- If your child needs a surgical procedure, you will be given the telephone number of the surgeon’s scheduler to make arrangements. They will inform you of the details of the surgery and coordinate with your insurance company.
We welcome your feedback regarding your visit. Thank you for choosing us!