MyChart COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments
How to register for an appointment in MyChart
On Memorial's MyChart homepage you can view announcements on vaccine availability, sign in to schedule an appointment, find help with passwords and sign up for a new MyChart account.
When appointments are available and you meet eligibility, you can register by following these steps:
1. Log in to your MyChart account and choose "Visits" and then "Schedule an Appointment".
If you are using the mobile app version of MyChart, after logging in, choose "Appointments" and then "Schedule an Appointment”
[Insert Image: https://www.jdch.com/-/media/mhs/files/patients-and-visitors/coronavirus/vaccineapptutorial/appinformation.ashx?h=267.566&w=422.73&la=en&hash=D522F7C31634DA31F0E08ABC6A004BA4]
2. Click on Covid-19 Vaccination Dose 1
[Insert Image: https://www.jdch.com/-/media/mhs/files/patients-and-visitors/coronavirus/vaccineapptutorial/vaccineappbutton.ashx?h=248.02&w=492.543&la=en&hash=7C331CBDA050C932C5C738171D3BF1FB]
3. Read the Vaccines’ fact sheets before scheduling. Click to acknowledge you have reviewed the EUA Fact Sheets. Once all the questions have been answered you will be able to click on the “Continue" button.
Read before you schedule and save time EUA Fact Sheets:
[Insert Image: https://www.jdch.com/-/media/mhs/files/patients-and-visitors/coronavirus/vaccineapptutorial/vaccinequestions.ashx?h=554.488&w=648.309&la=en&hash=D40C9C86F1C86588A42AD7ECF1BCBCFD]
4. Select your preferred location or click "Any location". Select a date and time from the calendar displayed. If none display we have run out of appointments.
5. You must enter a reason for visit, type Vaccine under the visit's field and click the green "Schedule" button. You may need to scroll down to see the "Schedule" button. Save the date and time for your records. You now have an appointment for the first dose. You will be able to schedule your second dose vaccine appointment by following these steps again. Scheduling will be available as soon as you receive the first dose.
Review your appointment information and eCheck-in
To see the date and time of your set appointment click on the Visits icon and then choose Office and Hospital Visits. If you are using the MyChart mobile app choose the “Appointments" icon. Click on eCheck-in to fill the visit questionnaire and consent forms ahead of time.
[Insert Image: https://www.jdch.com/-/media/mhs/files/patients-and-visitors/coronavirus/vaccineapptutorial/sign-form.ashx?h=210.938&w=451.293&la=en&hash=1ABFC945E1A5C14E0CBDA20879517DF1 ]
For more information on the COVID-19 Vaccine, what to bring for your appointment, and what to expect, visit our vaccine page.
[Replace with Clinical Trials - Parallax Feature MHS-25 recommended]
It matters to you. It matters to us.
Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Quality and Safety
See our hospital's patient satisfaction numbers, number of patients and more.View Quality and Safety
You have a Right to Know About Prices
We want to give you the information you need to make important healthcare decisions, including the costs of our services.View Pricing
View test results, schedule follow-up appointments, request prescription refills and more.Login or Sign-up to MyChart