Pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat (Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery)
Our compassionate physicians within the Division of Pediatric Otolaryngology understand that ear, nose and throat (ENT) conditions affect children differently from adults. ENT specialists are trained and experienced in treating infections, trauma or congenital conditions. The mission of the division is to provide outstanding medical care in a patient- and family-centered care environment.
Call our office to make an appointment with a pediatric ENT specialist: 954-265-1616.
Our team cares for children from birth to age 18 with infections, trauma, congenital conditions or other disorders involving the:
- Vocal cords
- Food and respiratory passages
Datasource: Set Video Source here
For patients with known or suspected hearing loss, we offer a full spectrum of pediatric audiology services. The program offers a wide variety of diagnostic and treatment options, including advanced and minimally invasive surgical techniques.
The Cochlear Implant Center can help children with severe-to-profound hearing loss who've experience limited improvement from conventional treatment options, such as hearing aids. For more information about cochlear implants, call 954-265-1623.
Ear, Nose and Throat Conditions We Treat
Below are some examples of pediatric ENT conditions we diagnose and treat:
- Cholesteatoma (middle ear cyst)
- Feeding and swallowing disorders
- Hearing loss and ear infections
- Hoarse voice
- Laryngeal cleft
- Neck or thyroid masses, cysts and tumors
- Noisy breathing
- Respiratory papilloma
- Salivary gland diseases
- Sinusitis and nasal disorders
- Snoring and obstructive sleep apnea (i.e., noisy breathing)
- Subglottic stenosis
- Thyroid masses
- Tongue-tie (Ankyloglossia)
- Tonsil, adenoid and salivary gland diseases
- Vocal cord paralysis and other voice dysfunctions
Nearby Children's Ear, Nose and Throat Centers
Diagnosis and treatment for pediatric ENT conditions are provided at several of our locations in Broward and Palm Beach counties. To schedule an appointment at any location, call 954-265-1616.
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Health Specialty Center in Wellington
- Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital, Coral Springs Office