COVID-19 Testing Expanded at CB Smith Park to Include Re-Testing
SKYPE PRESS CONFERENCE – MEMORIAL HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
Wednesday, April 22 at 10:30 am
WHAT: CB Smith drive-thru COVID-19 testing site in Pembroke Pines has expanded its criteria to begin re-testing individuals with a previous COVID-19 positive result, as well as, all South Florida residents, 18 years and over, who are asymptomatic or symptomatic. Registration is required before getting tested. To register, call 954-276-4680 from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. – daily.
Dr. Jennifer Goldman, Medical Director of Primary Care at Memorial Healthcare System, will discuss the newly expanded criteria, provide general information to the community regarding testing capacity and what the community should do in case of severe COVID-19 symptoms.
The new criteria for testing at the CB Smith Drive-Thru site is:
• All South Florida residents 18 years and older; first responders and healthcare workers who are asymptomatic or symptomatic
• Re-testing individuals with previous COVID-19 positive results. Individuals must wait at least 14 days after having no symptoms to be re-tested.
WHEN: 10:30 a.m.
WHERE: Digital information or staging area located
Registration Required: Call 954-276-4680 from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. – daily
- Every person who wants to be tested at this site must pre-register.
- If multiple individuals are coming in one car, each individual must be pre-registered.
- Every person must bring identification. Driver’s License, Passport or State Issued ID (no pictures or photocopies).
- Memorial Healthcare System clinical teams will notify all registrants of positive and negative results by phone.
- Registrants who provided an e-mail address during registration will receive a link to register to Memorial MyChart, where they will be able to see their results in their electronic medical record.
- Quest Laboratory: you would need to register directly with Quest to receive results electronically from them. To register for Quest, visit https://myquest.questdiagnostics.com/web/home.
- Memorial Healthcare System’s COVID-19 test results line is 954-276-1500 to request their test results be emailed or for any other testing questions.
Kerting Baldwin, Memorial Healthcare System