Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Mobile Health Center
Appointment Phone: 954-276-5548
The Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Mobile Health Center provides free, pediatric healthcare services to uninsured children residing in South Broward Hospital District, including:
- School physicals and vaccines
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Flu vaccine
- Primary care physician referrals
- Video telehealth appointments are available for sick patients
Locations & Schedule
Our Children's Mobile Health Center travels to different locations throughout South Broward Hospital District every month. Below are some of the venues we frequently visit:
- Austin Hepburn Center
- Carver Ranches Library
- CW Thomas Park
- Hallandale Beach Branch Library
- McTyre Park
- Washington Park
The mobile unit calendars are subject to change due to unforeseen operational issues. Patients scheduled on those days will be contacted to be rescheduled.
- A copy of the child's current immunization record is required for immunizations.
- Immunizations are provided for those without health insurance, from birth to 17 years old.
- Parents/Legal guardian must complete and have notarized the Kinship Letter to Treat form in its entirety, if not accompanying the patient to visit.
- Schedule is subject to change without notice.
Call Centralized Scheduling for an appointment, Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 5:30 pm.
- English: 954-276-5548
- Spanish: 954-276-5542