Kristina Wiers-Shamir, MD
Dr. Kristina Wiers-Shamir is board-certified in pediatrics. She earned her medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine in 2002. She completed her residency at Maimonides Medical Center in 2005 and her fellowship at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center in 2008.
- Ross University School Of Medicine, 2002
- Maimonides Medical Center, 2005, Pediatrics
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, 2008, Pediatric Rheumatology
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatric Rheumatology
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatrics