Anne Marie Schaefer, MD
Dr. Anne Schaefer is board-certified in pediatric hematology/oncology and pediatrics. She earned her medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine in the Commonwealth of Dominica. After completing a pediatric residency at the University of Florida Health Science Center in Jacksonville, she went to St. Louis Children's Hospital in Missouri for a fellowship in pediatric hematology/oncology through Washington University School of Medicine. She has been on the staff of Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital since 2002.
Dr. Schaefer's professional memberships include the American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, the American Society of Clinical Oncology and the American Society of Hematology. She also is a member of the medical board of Camp Boggy Creek, a summer camp for children with life-threatening illnesses.
- Ross University School Of Medicine, 1996
- University Of Florida, 1999, Pediatrics
- St Louis Children's Hospital, 2002, Pediatric Oncology and Hematology
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatric Oncology and Hematology
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatrics