Virmarie Quinones-Pagan, MD
Virmarie Quiñones-Pagán, MD is a board-certified physician in both sports medicine and pediatric rehabilitation medicine. She joined Memorial Physician Group and Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital in 2016.
Previously, Dr. Quiñones-Pagán served as a physician at Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital for Rehabilitation. Prior to that, she was in private practice in adult physical medicine and rehabilitation in Puerto Rico.
Dr. Quiñones-Pagán earned her medical degree, magna cum laude, from the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine in 2002. She completed her internship in internal medicine in 2003 at San Juan Veterans Affairs Medical Center, where she also did her residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation in 2006. Dr. Quiñones-Pagán also completed a fellowship in pediatric rehabilitation medicine in 2010 at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.
Meet Dr. Quinones-Pagan
- University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine, 2002
- Veterans Administration Hospital, 2003, Internal Medicine
- Veterans Administration Hospital, 2006, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Mayo Clinic, 2010, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation-Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation-Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation-Sports Medicine