Andrew Labbie, MD
Dr. Andrew Labbie is board-certified in pediatric urology and urological surgery. He earned his medical degree from Northwestern University Medical School in 1982 and completed his residency at Dallas County Hospital District-Parkland Health and Hospital System in 1988. Dr. Labbie completed his fellowship at Dallas County Hospital District-Parkland Health and Hospital System in 1989.
- Northwestern University Medical School, 1982
- Parkland Health & Hospital System, 1988, Urology
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 1984, Pediatric Surgery
- Texas Children's Hospital, 1989, Pediatric Urology
- American Board of Urology-Pediatric Urology
- American Board of Urology-Urology