Jared Green, MD
Pembroke Pines, FL 33026
Dr. Jared Green is a board-certified Radiologist with subspecialty fellowship training in both Pediatric Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Interventional Radiology.
Prior to his arrival at Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital, Dr. Green was an Assistant Professor of Radiology at Northwestern University's Feinberg School of Medicine and Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago where he served as the Division Head of Pediatric Interventional Radiology, Medical Director of the Vascular Access Team, and Chairperson of the Fluoroscopy Safety Committee. Dr. Green holds many teaching accolades and is well published in the fields of Pediatric Interventional and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Green has delivered numerous scientific presentations and invited lectures at local, national and international meetings.
In is free time, Dr. Green enjoys spending time with his wife and kids, gardening, boating and reading. Dr. Green is grateful for the opportunity to provide excellent patient care to the community.
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, 2007
- St Vincent's Hospital-Manhattan, 2008, Transitional
- University Of Miami Miller School Of Medicine, 2012, Diagnostic Radiology
- Hospital For Sick Children, 2014, Pediatric Radiology
- Mcgaw Medical Center, Northwestern University, 2013, Pediatric Radiology
American Board of Radiology-Pediatric Radiology