David Drucker, MD
Dr. David Drucker is a fellowship-trained, board-certified surgeon with special qualification in pediatric surgery and added qualification in surgical critical care. He earned his medical degree and his bachelor's degree at Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island. He completed his residency in general surgery at the Medical College of Virginia in 1988, where he was also a member of the Cardiac Procurement Team for the Heart Transplant Program, as well as a surgical research fellow. Dr. Drucker then completed a two-year pediatric general surgery fellowship at the Children's Hospital of Michigan in Detroit.
An active member and fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics and American College of Surgeons, Dr. Drucker has been published in several medical journals, books and abstracts. He has given numerous presentations at national medical meetings and conferences.
- Brown University School Of Medicine, 1982
- Medical College Of Virginia, 1988, Surgery
- Children's Hospital Of Michigan, 1990, Pediatric Surgery
- Second Prize, Virginia Chapter ACS, Committee on Trauma, 1986
- Bigger-Lehman Award for Resident Research, Virginia Surgical Society, 1986
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics