Louis Antoine, MD
Dr. Louis Antoine is board-certified in pediatrics and psychiatry, with a specialty in child & adolescent psychiatry. He earned his medical degree from University of Haiti Faculté de Médicine et de Pharmacie in 1976 and completed his residency at Brooklyn Hospital Center in 1982. Dr. Antoine completed his fellowship at Brookdale Hospital Medical Center in 1986.
- Faculte De Medicine Et De Pharmacie-Univ Of Haiti, 1976
- Brooklyn Hospital Center, 1982, Pediatrics
- Brookdale Hospital, 1986, Psychiatry
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatrics
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology-Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology-Psychiatry