Kevin Schreiber, MD
Dr. Kevin Schreiber is a board-certified physician with certifications in pediatrics and pediatric emergency medicine. He earned his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine in 1998. Dr. Schreiber completed his internship and residency in the Department of Pediatrics at Montefiore Medical Center in New York.
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine, 1998
- Montefiore Medical Center, 2001, Pediatrics
- Jacobi Medical Center, 2004, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatrics