Orlando Arce, MD
Dr. Orlando Arce is board-certified in pediatrics and pediatric cardiology. He earned his medical degree from Universidad Autonoma de Centro America in 1992 and completed his internship at Miami Children’s Hospital in 1995. Dr. Arce completed two residencies: St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children in 1996 and The Children’s Hospital in 1998. He completed his fellowship at Miami Children’s Hospital in 2000.
- Universidad Autonoma De Centro America, 1992
- Nicklaus Children's Hospital, 1995, Pediatrics
- St Christopher's Hospital For Children, 1996, Pediatric Cardiology
- Nicklaus Children's Hospital, 2000, Interventional Cardiology
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatric Cardiology
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatrics