Pediatric Rehabilitation Services
Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital's outpatient rehabilitation locations are providing in-person and telehealth visits. We are taking necessary precautions to keep you safe while visiting all of our facilities. If you need care, please call your preferred outpatient rehabilitation location below to schedule an in-person or telehealth appointment.
Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital Rehabilitation Center offers patient- and family-centered pediatric rehabilitation services. Children can receive our care in our inpatient hospital and outpatient clinics conveniently located throughout South Florida. Our comprehensive approach addresses every aspect of care for children and adolescents with physical challenges resulting from illness, injury or disability.
A team of pediatric physiatrists who specialize in treating physical and neurological conditions affecting how the brain, spinal cord, limbs, muscles and nerves function leads our team. We take the time to get to know your child and their unique needs. Then, we work with you to develop a care plan that supports their individual abilities and goals.
We know treatment is most successful when it involves family members and other caregivers. Working together, we can help your child move forward.
Why Choose Us for Your Child's Rehabilitation Care?
When you trust Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital for your child’s rehabilitation needs, you can be sure they’re in good hands.
- Our Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) physicians, also known as physiatrists, have advanced expertise and training to address the medical and functional management of development, impairment and disability issues.
- We are the only rehabilitation program in South Florida to earn accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) for our comprehensive, integrated acute care inpatient rehabilitation program.
- Our services use innovative technology, advanced diagnostic devices and state-of-the-art therapy equipment to help our patients reach their maximum potential.
- Our team collaborates with physicians within Memorial Healthcare System and the community to provide comprehensive care that maximizes all available community resources.
- We value collaboration and empower parents and other caregivers with education and support so they can fully engage in their child's rehabilitation.
- We follow evidence-based rehabilitation practices for safe, effective care that gets results.
- Our entire staff is dedicated to providing a patient- and family-centered environment to help you manage your child’s rehabilitation process and improve your family’s quality of life.
Our Rehabilitation Services
Our rehabilitation services help children and adolescents address health issues stemming from illness, injury or disability. Our team of rehabilitation specialists uses a collaborative approach that involves the entire family to help each child in our care reach their full potential.
Our fellowship-trained, board-certified pediatric physiatrists focus on improving health, reducing pain, and restoring function and mobility to children with conditions affecting the brain, spinal cord, limbs, muscles and nerve. Learn more.
Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital offers the only CARF-accredited pediatric rehabilitation program in South Florida. Our team of experts works together to help your child recover from illness, injury or complications from chronic disability. Learn more.
With five convenient locations to choose from in Broward and Palm Beach counties we offer a kid-friendly approach to outpatient pediatric rehabilitation, with therapies and treatment that emphasize fun as they encourage healing. Learn more.