Robert Pearson-Martinez, MD
Dr. Robert Pearson-Martinez is board-certified in pediatrics and pediatric cardiology. He earned his medical degree from John Hopkins University in 2001. Dr. Pearson-Martinez completed his residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital in 2004 and his fellowship at Jackson Memorial Hospital in 2007.
- John Hopkins University, 2001
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, 2004, Pediatrics
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, 2007, Pediatric Cardiology
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatric Cardiology
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatrics