Wayne Larson, MD
I am a high-risk obstetrician and gynecologist at Memorial Healthcare System. I care for women with high-risk pregnancies and other co-existing conditions including hypertension and diabetes.
As a doctor, I love that no two days are the same. High-risk pregnancy can be a tough, emotional journey for patients, and it’s incredibly fulfilling to be able to help them through it. Providing care for patients with complex conditions also requires us to be flexible and ready for anything.
At Memorial, we have a comprehensive team that collaborates to provide excellent, high-quality care. Our teamwork and camaraderie is integral to providing comprehensive services that our patients need and deserve. We also pride ourselves on providing individualized care to meet each patient’s needs.
- Indiana University, 2015
- St. Francis Hospital, 2016, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- St. Francis Hospital, 2019, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- ASCCP, the Society of Lower Genital Tract Disorders
- Chicago Gynecological Society
- “Vasa Previa: A Case Presentation.” Perinatal Conference, 2016
- “Obesity and a Healthy Lifestyle in Pregnancy.” Grand Rounds, 2016
- “Periviable Counseling.” Perinatal Conference, 2016
- “Approach to the Infertile Couple with Reproductive Physiology.” REI Grand Rounds, 2016
- “Psychosis in Pregnancy: A Case Presentation.” Perinatal Conference, 2016
- “Perinatal and Maternal Morbidity and Mortality.” 2017
- “Coagulation Disorders and Thromboembolism in Pregnancy.” Grand Rounds, 2017
- “Pre-Implantation Genetic Screening and Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis.” REI Grand Rounds, 2017
- Annual Quality Project: ACOG Encephalopathy and Neurologic Outcome- Chapter 7, Neonatal Assessment, 2017
- “Endometriosis.” REI Grand Rounds, 2017
- “The Role of the Gynecologist in Primary Care.” Grand Rounds, 2018
- “Primary Ovarian Insufficiency.” REI Grand Rounds, 2018