Tina Jules, PSYD
Dr. Tina Jules is a clinical psychologist. She received her doctoral degree from Nova Southeastern University and completed her internship at Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital. Dr. Jules completed her residency at the Renfrew Center in Coconut Creek. She is currently the psychologist for Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital Cleft and Craniofacial Center.
Before returning to Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital, Dr. Jules also provided clinical services in the Child Outpatient Clinic at Nova Southeastern, the Broward Children’s Center in Pompano Beach and in a private practice setting in Naples, Florida. In addition to serving on the cleft and craniofacial team, Dr. Jules provides services for children and their families in a private practice in Plantation and West Palm Beach. She also supervises graduate students in their clinical work and teaches psychology courses at Nova Southeastern University.
Related Medical Services
- Nova Southeastern University, 2007, Psychology
- The Renfrew Center, 2008, Psychology
- American Psychological Association APA Division 54; Pediatric Psychology Association.
- American Psychological Association APA Division 42, Independent Practice.
- Carifio, M. and Kaestner, T: Center Caters to Children's Needs. Provider: AHCA/NCAL Preconvention for Long term care professional. 2009 (9).