Paul Fisher, MD
Dr. Paul Fisher is a board-certified doctor of radiology with a specialty in pediatric imaging. He earned his medical degree from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and completed his pediatrics residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital. He completed his fellowship in diagnostic radiology and served as chief resident at Jackson Memorial Hospital from 2001 to 2002.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, , Diagnostic Radiology
- Yeshiva Univ Albert Einstein College Of Medicine, 1998
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Human Resources, 2002, Pediatrics
American Board of Radiology-Diagnostic Radiology
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical School Honor Society
- Dean’s List, UCLA, 1991-1993