Eric Exelbert, MD
Dr. Eric Exelbert is a board-certified physician who specializes in pediatric critical care medicine. He earned his medical degree from American University of the Caribbean in 1998. Dr. Exelbert completed his residency from East Carolina University in 2003 and his fellowship in 2006.
- American University Of The Caribbean, 1998
- East Carolina University, 2003, Internal Medicine
- 2006, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics-Pediatrics