Skip to main content
What to Bring
Here are a few things that you might want to bring with you for your visit to Joe DiMaggio.
- Blanket or quilt
- Favorite pajamas
- Snacks (if you do not have any dietary restrictions)
- Stuffed animals
- Toothbrush, toothpaste and comb
- Warm socks or slippers
- Laptop, MP3 players, gaming systems*
- DVDs of your favorite movies
- Anything else to make you feel comfortable while you are staying with us!
*Any electrical devices will have to be approved by our Facilities Department for safety.
It matters to you. It matters to us.
Memorial Named One of "Florida's Best Companies to Work For"
Memorial has been named to Florida Trend magazine's 2015 list of "Florida's Best Companies to Work For." It's the 7th consecutive year that we have ranked on Florida's Trend's list.
Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Quality and Safety
See our hospital's patient satisfaction numbers, number of patients and more.
You Have a Right to Know About Prices
We want to give you the information you need to make important healthcare decisions, including the costs of our services.