We recognize the great importance of family, friends, and other loved ones paying visits to our patients. These visits are extremely important in keeping our patients' spirits up and bringing smiles to their faces. While we encourage visitors, we have several guidelines we ask you to follow.
- Up to two adult visitors at a time are welcome to visit patients in all areas of the hospital
- Up to 2 siblings, aged 10 and above, are also welcomed to visit patients in the following areas:
- in-patient areas including critical care and NICU
- Out-patient areas excluding procedural areas and Pediatric Emergency Departments
- All family waiting areas
- Additional family members may be allowed on a case-by-case basis
- Visitation remains limited in surgical services, other procedural areas and the Pediatric Emergency Departments until further notice.
- Please know that face masks are still required throughout the hospital.
- For the protection of our patients, anyone with signs/symptoms of sore throat, fever, chills, cold, cough, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, etc. should not visit patients in the hospital.
- One adult family member is encouraged to sleep in the room with the child
- Nursing staff may request visitors to leave during provision of direct care or to promote sleep or rest
- Any visitor causing disruption or discomfort to any patient may be asked to leave
- Please be sensitive to our patients' conditions and their need for rest. We suggest you contact the parents before visiting to see if the child is ready to receive visitors
- Please be sure to bring a Photo ID
- Due to latex allergies, only Mylar balloons are allowed
- Due to the sensitive medical conditions of the children on some units, flowers may not be allowed everywhere. Please check with the patient's family before sending flowers
- For the patients' and families' rest and healing, we ask you to respect our "Quiet Time At Nine" at 9 pm
- Please be sure to bring a sweater because temperatures vary within the hospital
For automated information about visiting hours and directions, call 954-265-7008.
Learn more about our hospital: