We recognize the great importance of family, friends, and other loved ones paying visits to our patients. These visits are extremely important in keeping our patients' spirits up and bringing smiles to their faces. While we encourage visitors, we have several guidelines we ask you to follow.
- Parents are considered primary care partners and are welcome to come and go as needed
- One adult family member is encouraged to sleep in the room with the child
- For the protection of our patients, visitors with respiratory conditions or signs and symptoms of illness or known to have exposure to communicable diseases may be asked to leave
- Children must be supervised by an adult visitor
- Nursing staff may request visitors to leave during provision of direct care or to promote sleep or rest
- Any visitor causing disruption or discomfort to any patient may be asked to leave
- Please be sensitive to our patients' conditions and their need for rest. We suggest you contact the parents before visiting to see if the child is ready to receive visitors
- Please be sure to bring a Photo ID
- Due to latex allergies, only Mylar balloons are allowed
- Due to the sensitive medical conditions of the children on some units, flowers may not be allowed everywhere. Please check with the patient's family before sending flowers
- For the patients' and families' rest and healing, we ask you to respect our "Quiet Time At Nine" at 9 pm
- Please be sure to bring a sweater because temperatures vary within the hospital
For automated information about visiting hours and directions, call 954-265-7008.
Learn more about our hospital: