Join us for a back-to school health fair where children can receive:
- School immunizations*
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Physical health exams for Broward County Schools (no sports physical exams)
Registration is not required. To receive services, patients must be uninsured, have Medicaid, and live in South Broward County.
- The first 100 children are guaranteed to receive services. Remaining children will be seen as time permits until 2 pm.
- If a parent/legal guardian is not accompanying the child, the parent/legal guardian must complete the Kinship to Treat form (PDF). This form must be notarized.
- Parent/legal guardian must bring a valid photo ID or your child will not be eligible for services. If possible, also bring identification for the child such as a birth certificate, passport or school ID.
- A copy of the child's current immunization records is required for immunizations.*
- Immunizations and physicals are provided for Medicaid patients and children without health insurance, ages 4-17.*
- If you have a child with special needs, please contact us for further arrangements.