Memorial Healthcare System 2019 Back-to-School Health Fair
4105 Pembroke Road
Hollywood, FL 33021
Memorial Healthcare System's Back-to-School Health Fair will be held Saturday, August 3 from 10 am - 2 pm at Memorial Primary Care Center in West Hollywood.
- School immunizations
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Broward County Schools physical exams (no sports physical exams)
- First 100 children are guaranteed to receive services. Remaining children will be seen as time permits up until 2 pm.
- If you won't be with your children during the health fair, parents/legal guardians must complete the Kinship Letter to Treat form
- Parents/Legal guardians must bring a valid photo ID or your child will not be eligible for services. If possible, bring ID for the child (e.g., birth certificate, passport, or school ID).
- A copy of the child's current immunization record is required for immunizations.
- Immunizations and physicals are provided for Medicaid patients and children without health insurance, ages 4-7.
- If you have a child with special needs, please contact us for further arrangements.
For more information, please call the Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Children's Mobile Health Center at 954-552-5898.