Joe DiMaggio Children's Mobile Health Center [Hallandale Beach Library]
300 S. Federal Highway
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
The Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Mobile Health Center will be at Hallandale Beach Library on May 13 and 20 to deliver free pediatric healthcare services to children residing in South Broward Hospital District, including:
- Physical examinations
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Primary care physician referrals
- A copy of the child's current immunization record is required for immunizations.
- Immunizations are provided for those without health insurance, from birth to 17 years old.
- Parents/Legal guardian must complete and have notarized the "Kinship Letter to Treat" form in its entirety, if not accompanying the patient to visit.
- Schedule is subject to change without notice.
Call Centralized Scheduling for an appointment, Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 5:30 pm.
- English: 954-276-5548
- Spanish: 954-276-5542