Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital Mobile Health Center [McTyre Park]
3501 Southwest 56th Avenue
West Park, FL 33023
Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital's Mobile Health Center will be at McTyre Park, Friday, April 19
The Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital's Mobile Health Center delivers healthcare services directly to neighborhoods and schools throughout South Broward. Free pediatric healthcare services include:
- Physical examinations
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Primary care physician referrals
- A copy of the child's current immunization record is required for immunizations.
- Immunizations are provided for those without health insurance, from birth to 17 years old.
- Parents/Legal guardian must complete and have notarized the "Kinship Letter to Treat" form in its entirety, if not accompanying the patient to visit.
- Schedule is subject to change without notice.
Call Centralized Scheduling for an appointment, Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 5:30 pm.
- English: 954-276-5548
- Spanish: 954-276-5542