Children and adolescents with complex health issues need leading specialists and a coordinated, holistic approach to their care. Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital Center for Complex Care has formed an alliance with Boston Children’s Hospital to offer your patients an expanded network of experts, resources and support — all in one seamless experience.
Now specialists at both children’s hospitals can collectively review and treat your patient. Medical teams from both institutions collaborate and manage the rarest and most complex conditions, while keeping patients close to home.
- Coordination with all care team members
- World-class medical consultation, diagnosis and treatment
- Transition care between facilities, providers and more
- Needs assessments for post-hospital medical services
- Second opinions for rare or difficult-to-diagnose health issues