Provides a hands-on scenario for high-school-age students to understand the dangers of drinking and driving.
What is Prom Promise?
- A call to action to provide safe driving, especially during high school prom weekend.
- To bring an awareness of the number of accidents and injuries usually taking place during this time of year
- To commit to drive sober
- To have everyone in the car buckle up
Prom Promise is a collaborative initiative among a local high school, EMS and the local hospital/trauma center to teach high school students about the dangers of distracted/impaired driving.
Safety is everyone’s responsibility.
What We Teach
- The dangers of distracted and impaired driving
- Making smart driving choices
What We Provide
- An interactive event conducted at the high school before prom (April/May)
- Question-and-answer time
Details of the Program
- Target Grades: 9th thru 12th
- Length of Program: 60-120 minutes
Our Partners in Education Programs are coordinated by Memorial Community Relations. Please call 954-276-1250 for more information or complete this form to request a program.