Bye Bye Bullying
Bullying is a serious problem in schools, and we are addressing it with a fun comprehensive educational program. Our presenters will address bullying issues that are prevalent in schools today.
What is Bullying?
Using forceful or aggressive behavior intended to harm or intimidate others. This can be a repeated pattern of humiliating someone more vulnerable than the bully.
What We Teach
- What is a bully?
- The different types of bullying
- Being kind
- Setting goals to live well
- The importance of being a team player
- Learning by example of what it means to be kind
- Why children should be kind to all other classmates
- What are acts of kindness?
What We Provide
- A knowledgeable speaker
- Informative learning activity
Details of the Program
- Target Grades: Kindergarten thru 5th Grade
- Length of Program: 45 minutes
Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital partners with Amy Oops Entertainment to provide this program.
Our Partners in Education Programs are coordinated by Memorial Community Relations. Please call 954-276-1250 for more information or complete this form to request a program.