Locations / Contact Us
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Hollywood Office
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Miramar Office
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Boca Raton Office
- Tell Us What You Think.
- Are You a New Patient?
- Menu Options for the Automated Phone Line 954-265-2234
1150 North 35 Avenue
Hollywood, FL 33021
Office hours: Monday through Friday; 8:30am to 5pm
The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders Hollywood Office is in Memorial Medical Office Center at the Memorial Regional Hospital/Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital campus. Our office is on the fifth floor. For driving directions and parking information, click here.
When you arrive:
1. Please go to the Visitor Parking Garage. You have the option to valet park for FREE or you can self-park in the Visitor Parking Garage.
2. If you self-park, please bring your ticket to our office so we can validate it for you.
3. Next, report to the Memorial Cancer Institute located on the first floor for registration.
4. After registration, take the elevator behind the security desk to the fifth floor and proceed to suite 100.
1951 Southwest 172 Avenue
Miramar, FL 33029
Office hours: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30am to 5pm
The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders Miramar office is in the Medical Office Building at the Memorial Hospital Miramar campus. For driving directions and parking information, click here.
When you arrive:
1. Pull up to the outpatient/main entrance of the hospital. You will have the option to valet park for FREE or you can self-park.
2. Report to the main entrance/outpatient entrance of the hospital and go to outpatient registration.
3. Registration will then either show you to the lab, or show you to our office per the physician's instructions.
4. We are located in suite 204 of the Medical Office Building.
1905 Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton, FL 33496
I-95 to Yamato Road. Go west. At Military Trail turn right (north) The first traffic light is Clint Moore Road. Turn left onto Clint Moore Road and then turn right into the medical complex.
We welcome your feedback about our practice. Please click here to share your comments and suggestions.
We encourage you to download and complete these forms and bring them to our office on the day of your appointment. This will save you time during registration.
Select 1: Schedule an appointment/general information
Select 2: Refill a prescription or speak to a nurse
Select 3: Test results
Select 4: Social worker
Select 5: Authorization department
Select 6: Directions
Select 7: Medical records
Select 8: Data research coordinator
For more information about the Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Program, contact us at 954-265-2234.